We wanted to make you aware of the Flea Awareness released by Health Officials and what we at Laguna Pet Spa are doing to keep us and your pets safe and free of fleas.
Please read the following regarding Typhus and fleas: http://www.ochealthinfo.com/epi/typhus
Short story – Awareness release: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/05/29/state/n151959D95.DTL
Laguna Pet Spa will take the following precautions:
1. Pets with fleas will be scheduled at a confirmed time.
2. We will reserve a bather for that specific time.
3. Upon arrival, pet will go directly into bath for flea treatment.
4. Dogs MUST be on a leash and all cats must be in carriers, Not handed to us in our arms.
5. All areas infected to be sanitized.
Please feel free to reach us at any time with questions and or concerns.